Hill's Prescription Diet R/d Mini Dog 1,5kg
|Delivery time:||1-2 days|
- ✔ Dietary fibres make sure your dog is satiated and will not be hungry while dieting
- ✔ L-Carnitine is a vitamin that targets fats and breaks them down to provide energy for your dog. This in turn preserves muscle tissue for a lean and strong dog
- ✔ Specifically formulated for smaller dog breeds
- ✔ Scientifically proven to reduce 22% body fat in 2 months
- ✔ Mixing the dry formula with the wet one will increase the efficiency rate of the diet
Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Mini is a dietary fibre that can make your dog lose weight whilst feeling satiated. It provides a well balanced meal with a special vitamine called L-carnitine. This vitamin helps to burn fat as energy for your dogs, thus preventing muscle tissue to degrade. The high quality protein paired with vitamins, minerals, beta-carotene will allow your dog to improve its mobility and increase its life quality. With its rich taste, Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Mini will be your small breed dog's new favourite in no time.
Chicken: Maize, chicken (24%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, cellulose, pea bran meal, dried beet pulp, digest, animal fat, minerals, L-methionine, L-lysine, flaxseed, L-carnitine, vitamins, taurine, L-tryptophan, trace elements and beta-carotene. With natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin E||630 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||10578 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||794 IU/kg|
Daily Dose Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Mini dry
|For Weight loss|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Dry grams|
Mixed feeding guide
|For Weight loss|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Can 350g||Dry grams|
Before you can proceed to purchase this product you should confirm the following : Your pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this product on the basis of his/her diagnosis You understand and agree that whilst your pet is fed this product , you seek veterinary adice regarding the usage of this product at least every 6 monts. You understand and agree that you seek immediate veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst you use this product.