Royal Canin Urinary S/o Small Dog 8kg
|Delivery time:||1-2 days|
- ✔ Struvite - and calcium oxalate uroliths are dissolved
- ✔ Acidifying the urine prevents any crystal formation in the urinary tract, effectively shutting down the supply of any forming kidney stones
- ✔ Improves dental hygiene and curbs tartar so it's teeth remain healthy for as long as he'll live
- ✔ A diluting effect on the urine, flooding any residual minerals in the process
- ✔ A complete dog food that will satiate its appetite and relieve your pet from its problems
- ✔ Low magnesium content, a key component in the formation of struvite crystals.
Royal Canin Urinary S/O small was specifically formulated to cater the needs of small dogs. They do not need the same amounts of nutrients as their larger cousins. This is why Royal Canin Urinary S/O small went around to check the necessities of small breed dogs and tailored their nutrition to their research. Then, to increase efficiency of their food, every meal has a distinct purpose to rid the dog of any medical issues it could have contracted. In this case, Royal Canin Urinary S/O small takes care of struvite and calcium oxalate uroliths in the small breed dog's kidneys. Furthermore, the mixture traps calcium whilst feeding so tartar build up is kept to a minimum.
Rice, maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, egg powder, wheat gluten**, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein). Protein sources : dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten,hydrolysed animal proteins, egg powder. **L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Vitamin A: 16000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 47 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 14 mg, E5 (Manganese): 61 mg, E6 (Zinc): 148 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg, Urine acidifying substance: calcium sulphate (0.8%). Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g. Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Daily dose of Royal Canin Urinary S/O Small
Before you can proceed to purchase this product you should confirm the following : Your pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this product on the basis of his/her diagnosis You understand and agree that whilst your pet is fed this product , you seek veterinary adice regarding the usage of this product at least every 6 monts. You understand and agree that you seek immediate veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst you use this product.