Royal Canin Urinary S/o Moderate Calorie Dog 6,5kg
|Delivery time:||1-2 days|
- ✔ Struvite - and calcium oxalate uroliths are dissolved
- ✔ Acidifying the urine prevents any crystal formation in the urinary tract, effectively shutting down the supply of any forming kidney stones
- ✔ Lowering the concentration of ions in the ingredients weakens the bonds of these components. This makes it easier for their bodies to break down.
- ✔ Low magnesium content, a key component in the formation of struvite crystals.
- ✔ A diluting effect on the urine, flooding any residual minerals in the process
- ✔ A complete dog food that will satiate its appetite and relieve your pet from its problems
- ✔ Low-fat to maintain ideal bodyweight
Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie is formulated for dogs that suffer from kidney stones and have a tendency to gain weight easily. The low-fat mixture uses vegetable fibres to reduce the calorie intake of the dog without taking away any of the volume your dog is used to eating. This will keep your dog satiated whilst maintaining its ideal weight. Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie will then effectively combat kidney stones in the kidneys and recover the health of the urinary tract in the process. Struvite and calcium-oxalate formations are dissolved thanks to a combination of factors that are activated inside the body of the dog. Urine is acidified and diluted to dissolve mineral build-ups in the urinary tract. This prematurely stops the supply of the kidney stones and floods any excess residu so it can be properly excreted. Lastly, the bonds that bind the minerals together are loosened to break them down more easily. This way the kidneys of your dog won't be overloaded and will be able to handle the intake of essential minerals. Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie, the answer for a low-energy dog suffering from kidney stones.
Maize flour, rice, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, animal fats, minerals, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, wheat gluten**, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, mono - and diglycerides of palmitic and stearic acids esterified with citric acid, marigold extract (source of lutein). Protein sources: dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat gluten. **L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1400 IU, E1 (Iron): 44 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 14 mg, E5 (Manganese): 58 mg, E6 (Zinc): 146 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg, Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulphate (1%). Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Daily dose of Royal Canin Urinary S/O Wet
Before you can proceed to purchase this product you should confirm the following : Your pet was examined by a vet who recommended the use of this product on the basis of his/her diagnosis You understand and agree that whilst your pet is fed this product , you seek veterinary adice regarding the usage of this product at least every 6 monts. You understand and agree that you seek immediate veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst you use this product.