Trovet Hypoallergenic Venison is a wet dietary food to accomodate dogs who deal with allergy problems. Its sources of carbohydrates and protein are easily digestible to prevent overloading the gastro-intestinal tract. It is recommended to be used alongside Trovet Hypoallergenic Venison dry for the best results. Trovet Hypoallergenic Venison wet also ensures that your dog's water intake is sufficient to keep the renal system working properly. Lastly, Fish oils and fats are an important addition the mixture. They provide an increase in overall health for all animals as they strengthen the immune system, reduce stress on joints, support the skin and coat and much more. Trovet Hypoallergenic Venison Wet for sensitive dogs with class.
- ✔ Venison as sole protein source to prevent protein-related allergic reactions
- ✔ Potato is used as carbohydrate source, to prevent allergic carbohydrate sources
- ✔ Fish oils and fats to strenghten the immune system
- ✔ Hypoallergenic diet prevent itching and skin infections
- ✔ Added vitamins and minerals to ensure a nutritious meal
meat and animal derivatives (venison), derivatives of vegetable origin (potato), oils and fats, minerals.
Average analysis (per kg)
Protein 8.5 % Fat content 8.0 % Inorganic matter 2.9 % Fibre 0.7 % Moisture 79.0 % Carbohydrates 0.9 % Vitamin A2000 IU/kg Vitamin D3300 IU/kg Vitamin E40 mg/kg Calcium (Ca)0.20 % Phosphorous (P)0.18 % Sodium (Na)0.04 % Potassium (K)0.18 % Zinc (Zn)16 mg/kg Copper (Cu)1 mg/kg Energy: 4.6MJ/kg - 1111 kcal/kg
Daily dose Trovet Hypoallergenic Venison Wet
|Body weight (kg)