Virbac Hpm Dog Digestive Support G1 12kg
|Delivery time:||1-2 days|
Virbac Digestive Support G1 for dogs is manufactured to help dogs with a sensitive digestive system and fix problems caused by malnutrition. Some dogs can not deal wit specific ingredients that are common in normal dog food. This can result in many medical conditions if left unchanged. Virbac Digestive Support G1 is a special mixture to restore intestinal balance and let your dog be carefree once more.
- ✔ Restores the digestive system
- ✔ Acute intestinal absorptive disorders are reduced.
- ✔ Easily digestible
- ✔ Low Allergen Formulation
Pork and poultry dehydrated protein*, rice*, animal fat, lignocellulose, pork and poultry hydrolysed protein, potato starch, mineral salts, beet pulp, fish oil*, psyllium fibre, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast nucleotides, yeast beta glucan, butyrate salts, pasteurised Lactobacillus acidophilus. *highly digestible ingredients
as dry matter (%)
Protein 34% Fat 22% Ash 6.5% Crude Fibre 6% Total Dietary Fibre 11% Starch 17% Calcium 0.9% Phosphorus 0.8% Sodium 0.6% Potassium 0.8% Omega-6 fatty acids 2.7% Omega-3 fatty acids 0.9% EPA+DHA 0.4% Vitamin B12 (colobamin) (mg/kg) 0.104 Key Nutrient Values: Metabolisable energy (kcal/100g) 385 Measured metabolisable energy (kcal/100g) 411 Protein digestibility (in vivo; %) 85 Fat digestibility (in vivo; %) 97 Energy from protein (%) 31 Energy from fat (%) 49 Energy from NFE (%) 20 Protein to Calorie ratio (g/Mcal) 88 Specific Ingredients/Additives: Sepiolite 0.5% Lactobacilius 7 mg/kg Butyrate 300 mg/kg Nucleotides 560 mg/kg Beta Glucan 500 mg/kg
Daily dose Virbac Digestive Support G1
|Body Weight (kg)||Daily Ration(g/day)|