TRM SynBioVit is a supplementary feed for horses that focuses on the horse's ability to digest its food as efficiently as possible. Saccharomyces Cerevisiae increases the amount of bacterial activity inside the hindgut, making digesting fibres, vitamins and minerals efficiently a lot easier. This ensures that no nutrient will go to waste. While prebiotics and SC in the mixture ofTRM SynBioVit have the purpose to activate microbial life to ease digestion, the added minerals and B vitamins can quickly be assimilated in the intestinal flora. TRM SynBioVit can be added to the normal daily feed or on special occasions ease the stomach of sick horses or enhance the microbial life keeping the guts healthy inside young horses.
- ✔ Probiotics enhance digestion in the intestinal flora
- ✔ B vitamins ensure a healthy metabolism
- ✔ Easily digestible
|Fructo-oligosaccharides, Mannan-oligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate,
MaizeStarch, Dextrose, Inactivated Yeast.
|4b1702 Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (NCYC Sc 47)
||1.67 x 10 to the power of 12 cfu
|Crude Protein 14.4%, Crude Oil < 0.5%, Crude Ash 16.9%,
Crude Fibre 0.4%,Sodium 0.0449%, Calcium 6.15%.
Daily Dose TRM SynBioVit
SynBioVit should be added to the normal feed ration.
All Horses: Feed 20g per day.
SynBioVit can be used as a nutritional adjunct:
• During times of stress: travelling, competing, illness
• After antibiotic treatment, when hindgut bacterial populations have been diminished
• Poor gut health: horses with diarrhoea, or parasitic infection
• Young horses with incomplete bacterial populations
For Maintenance of a health digestive and gut function feed 10g per day.