- ✔ Struvite - and calcium oxalate uroliths are dissolved
- ✔ Acidifying the urine prevents any crystal formation in the urinary tract, effectively shutting down the supply of any forming kidney stones
- ✔ Improves dental hygiene and curbs tartar so it's teeth remain healthy for as long as he'll live
- ✔ A diluting effect on the urine, flooding any residual minerals in the process
- ✔ A complete dog food that will satiate its appetite and relieve your pet from its problems
- ✔ Low magnesium content, a key component in the formation of struvite crystals.
Royal Canin Urinary S/O small was specifically formulated to cater the needs of small dogs. They do not need the same amounts of nutrients as their larger cousins. This is why Royal Canin Urinary S/O small went around to check the necessities of small breed dogs and tailored their nutrition to their research. Then, to increase efficiency of their food, every meal has a distinct purpose to rid the dog of any medical issues it could have contracted. In this case, Royal Canin Urinary S/O small takes care of struvite and calcium oxalate uroliths in the small breed dog's kidneys. Furthermore, the mixture traps calcium whilst feeding so tartar build up is kept to a minimum.